Every once in a while it’s always nice to change up the usual routine of drinking and eating with friends, and instead try something a little different.
1. Everybody Hits. Ryan Howard of the Philadelphia Phillies practices his swing here (and that was during his prime) .
2. Keystone Mini-Golf. BYOB mini golf sounds like the best thing ever, and that’s because it is. This spot is great for groups of people looking to try something new.
3. Go Vertical. This indoor rock climbing gym is a hit with Philly locals. Instead of the gym work out, buckle up and start climbing.
4. North Bowl. Strap on your bowling shoes and show them what you’ve got. Additionally, the upstairs has a variety of different arcades, ping-pong, air hockey, and billiards.
5. Wissahickon Trail. Although the Wissahickon Trail is not directly in the city, it is a great activity for those that enjoy the outdoors. There are over 20 miles of small pathways and trails ideal for hikers.