I guess ya gotta pay the bills somehow (unless you have a sugar daddy). Here’s a list of the hottest companies here in the Philadelphia sector, we’ve got companies ranging from healthcare to homeowners insurance and everything in between:
- Comcast has a monopoly on the city and it’s only getting bigger, with a new skyscraper to grace the Philadelphia skyline in the next coming years
- Aspiring to be Josh Flagg from Million Dollar Listings? Join the club. Keller Williams Realty was ranked the number 2 top Workplaces of 2016.
- http://www.philly.com/philly/business/workplaces/Top-Workplaces-2016-Large-Companies.html . This listing can give you a much better idea of where to work depending on the industry that you’re in.
- Interested in pill popping? We’ve got pharmaceutical companies such as AmerisourceBergen, Cephalon, and Endo have all made Philly their home base.
- If you’re in the medical field, take your pick between Rothman Institute, Jefferson Hospital, Einstein Hospital, and of University of Pennsylvania Hospital.
- For those that love Law and Order, choose from the hundreds of firms scattered around the city. Just a few of them include: Morgan Lewis, Duane Morris, Drinker Biddle, Cozen O’Connor, Pepper Hamilton, Ballard Spahr, and Blank Rome.